This report presents the technical indicators and agroindustrial costs of the sugar-energy sector, in the 2020/2021 crop in the Central-South region of Brazil. The data submitted from the crop closure survey - carried out by PEECEES projects - and represent the average plant in the analyzed region.
The report is divided into five sections:
- Technical production indicators;
- Agricultural production costs;
- Industrial cost and exported bioelectricity;
- General, administrative and sales expenses (SG & A);
- Costs and profitability of CBIs production;
- Cost per product and profitability;
- Total agroindustrial cost and profitability;
- Final considerations.