This document analyzes the costs of sugarcane mills with the formation of sugarcane in the 2020/2021 harvest. This is an independent and independent analysis produced by Pecege Projetos under the Sugar-Energy Radar and offered to the public in the sector by Corteva Agriscience.
What you will find in this analysis:
- Price dynamics of key ingredients in determining the cost of sugarcane formation: chemical and diesel insums;
- Average cost of soil tillage items;
- Dispersion of soil preparation costs in the Pecege sample segregated between the areas of reform and expansion;
- Average cost of planting items;
- Representativeness of planting methods;
- Dispersion of planting costs in the Pecege sample segregated by planting method;
- Average cost of cultural treatment items;
- Dispersion of the total cost of sugarcane formation between plants of the Pecege sample;
- Relationship between investment, productivity and average sugarcane age in the Pecege sample.