This document analyzes the market and costs of sugarcane plants with fungicides in the 2019/2020 harvest. This is an exempt and independent analysis produced by Pecege Projetos within the scope of the Sugarcane Radar and offered to the public in the sector by UPL.
What you will find in this review:
- Evolution of fungicide sales in Brazil with opening by active ingredient;
- Average total fungicide costs in the Pecege sample in the 2019/2020 harvest;
- Sugarcane varieties per quartile of the distribution of total fungicide costs in the Pecege sample;
- Geographical distribution of fungicide costs in the Center-South;
- Discussion about orange rust in sugarcane culture.