This document analyzes the positioning of the sugarenergemic plants against the costs and acquisition values of chemical and biological nematics in the 2020/2021 crop. This is an independent and independent analysis produced by PEECEE projects within the scope of the sugarenergy radar and offered to the public of the sector by cut AGRISCIENCE.
What you will find in this analysis:
- Action of nematoids in sugarcane;
- Evolution of sales of products with nematicide effect in Brazil;
- Representativeness of expenditures with nematticides in agricultural input costs in the 20/21 crop, as well as dispersion within the peceach sample;
- Representativeness of the types of nematoids control;
- Acquisition of biological nematicides by plants: distribution and price index.