This report presents the technical indicators and agro-industrial costs of the sugar-energy sector, in the 2018/2019 harvest, in the Central-South and Northeast regions of Brazil. The data presented come from the harvest closing survey - conducted by Pecege Projetos - and represent the average plant of each of the analyzed regions.
The report is divided into five sections:
- Technical indicators of production;
- Agricultural production costs;
- Agro-industrial costs (in R$/tc);
- Agro-industrial costs of products;
- Bioelectricity generation costs.