The objective of this document is to analyze the production costs of the sugar-energy sector in the 2019/2020 harvest, in addition to presenting an overview of the trends and perspectives for the next harvest.
What you will find in this review:
- Evolution of agricultural productivity (t / ha) and quality of raw material (Kg of ATR / t) - harvest 2008/2009 to harvest 2019
- Evolution of the nominal cost of sugarcane production in the Center Suld region of Brazil: values in reais (BRL) and in dollars (USD) per ton
- Evolution of the total cost of production of VHP sugar, in R $ / t, in the Center-South region of Brazil between the 2010/2011 and 2019/2020 harvests
- Evolution of the total production cost of hydrated ethanol, in R $ / m3, in the Center-South region of Brazil between the 2010/2011 and 2019/2020 harvests
- Outlook and projections for the 2021/2022 harvest